[mapguide-users] Mag Guide setup on II7 2008 Server Issue, Please help

Jonathon McIntyre johnniegis at gmail.com
Wed May 5 14:46:08 EDT 2010

Hi Tori,
I am assuming that you have made sure that the fcgi is included in the
handler mappings?

Also, I have had issues where I have had to add the mapagent.fcgi to the
default documents to get it to work...can't explain for the life of me why
this would make even be required...

Finally, make sure that your app pool is set to run in classic mode.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,
Jonathon
i-open Tech