[mapguide-users] Re: Mag Guide setup on II7 2008 Server Issue, Please help

Victoria (Tori) Myers tmyers at jeffersoncountywv.org
Wed May 5 16:59:16 EDT 2010

Thank you all for the assistance so far.  (sorry I forgot to change from
digest mode to every email so I am going to mess up the thread here)

Jonathon,

FCGI is included in the mappings. I did make the mapagent.fcgi a default
document but that did not help either.

Andrei,

1.       Checked and ok

2.       Checked and it does

3.       Not to that point yet but hopefully will be soon

4.       PHP and mapagent ISAPI both are handlers. If I may ask, which one
are you using for PHP? I tried the isPHP5isapi.dll (per one install
document) but have had better luck with php-cgi.exe (per another install
document). Tomorrow I will try removing them and remapping to see if it
helps due to the uninstall/reinstall problem or would you recommend
completely uninstalling and trying again?

5.       Well, yes and no. There are two existing sites on the server (not
including Mapguide). One is our public website
(http://jefferson.wvassessor.com) with a Dot Net Nuke CMS and then there is
a .net application (not mine) that we are currently testing but will
probably go public in July, then the third will be mapguide. It is its own
site. So, on this website, it is the only application, on the server there
are two others all are operating in 32 bit mode. Perhaps this makes a
difference with the different sites? I am new to IIS7, this is my first
machine, delivered at the end of April.

Thanks, Tori