[mapguide-users] RE: Cannot get any DSN for ODBC Provider

Jonathon McIntyre johnniegis at gmail.com
Thu May 6 12:16:19 EDT 2010

Good morning,
I am not sure whether you are using the 64 bit or 32 bit ODBC Data Source
Administrator.

I was using the default Windows 7 ODBC Data Source Administrator and could
not find the Data Sources in MS Access so I opened the 32 bit ODBC Data
Source Administrator (on my machine in C:\Windows\SysWOW64\odbcad32.exe)
created the ODBC data sources there and was able to see and use the Data
Sources.

Hope that helps,
Best regards,
Jonathon