[mapguide-users] RE: Cannot get any DSN for ODBC Provider

Gunter Becker gunter.becker at csogis.de
Thu May 6 14:54:15 EDT 2010

Hi Jonathan,

yes I use the 32 bit ODBC Data Source Administrator and now I can see my
created data sources in MapGuide Studio and MapGuide Maestro.

Like I mentioned in my first post I would like to connect to an oracle
database. unfortunately there is no oracle driver like in the 64 bit ODBC
Data Source Driver. But I think I've learned my lesson and try to use the 32
bit Oracle Client instead of the 64 bit version. And hopefully this works!

Thanks, Gunter