[mapguide-users] RE: Cannot get any DSN for ODBC Provider

Homan, Thomas thoman at co.gila.az.us
Thu May 6 16:13:06 EDT 2010

Just a quick comment on the Oracle 32/64 bit issue that I ran into.

I couldn't install the 32bit client on my Win 2008 64 bit server. I
couldn't get the 32bit java installer to run on the server so I could
run the 32bit client and the 32bit client installed didn't want to run
on 64bit java.

Caio

Tom