[mapguide-users] SymbolDefinition to show the flow direction

Jason Birch jason at jasonbirch.com
Fri May 7 11:47:16 EDT 2010

The sample transportation symbol shows how to create symbol parts that only
display on one end of the line or the other:

http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/wiki/AdvancedStylization/Library/Transportation

As well, there are more examples of this and explanation of how it works in
the RFCs (14 and 29) which are linked from the advanced symbolization wiki
page:

http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/wiki/AdvancedStylization

Please don't post multiple messages if your question isn't being answered,
and do your homework first.  If this behaviour continues and you can't
respect the time of the community, your posting privileges will be revoked.

Jason