[mapguide-users] Re: create redline line and polygon using king fdo and MGOS

Tony techswami at hotmail.com
Wed May 12 16:53:15 EDT 2010

Haris
great, i also want to create a polygon and line which i can directly save in
oracle and  view in mapguide as  anyone can do with SDF, is it possible. I
tried most of your site and blogs on google did not got any answer for that.
please let me know if you have any handy code or solution for creating the
polygon or line in oracle using mge and king FDO.

by the way we are wating for 3.5 FDO , please let us know when you are
rolling those  out

Tony