[mapguide-users] Re: create redline line and polygon using king fdo and MGOS

djonio DJonio at miami-airport.com
Thu May 13 10:15:51 EDT 2010

Tony,
I have done this in .NET but do not have access to code this week. If you
are still looking I will send some things on to you next week.
I strongly recommend, if you have not already done so, checking out the
ins-and-outs of sdo_geometry validation. AFAIK none of the FDO providers do
validation. I find it rather important and you/users can create invalid
geometry vary easily.

r,
dennis