[mapguide-users] Compiling fusionSF.js

Tom Fukushima tom.fukushima at autodesk.com
Fri May 21 09:01:44 EDT 2010

This page has some instructions on how to get the source from subversion:
http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/wiki/CompilingMapGuide22

You will need to adjust some of the paths based on the version of MGOS that you are using.
E.g., MGOS 2.1: svn export http://svn.osgeo.org/fusion/branches/fusion-2.0 mgdev/Oem/fusion
(The location above can be found by looking at the externals tag of the Oem directory.)

I believe that once you have the source, you then just need to follow the instructions in the BUILDING.TXT file found in the root directory.  I would think that you probably want to use "ant compress" or "ant singlefile".

Tom