[mapguide-users] RE: Fusion Measurement - Units

ANILKJ akj006 at gmail.com
Tue May 25 04:34:25 EDT 2010

Hi,

I have problem with Fusion-measure function. Here, my requirement to know
which file the calculation of Total Area or Total Length is doing. I
thought, it was on Measure.js file. But it does not have any impact on
functionality whatever I have done over there. My target is change unit of
result based on value we are getting. Please help me on this regard.

Thanks in advance

Anil