[mapguide-users] RE: Measuring distances mismatch

Rico (giskit) rico at giskit.nl
Wed May 26 04:52:30 EDT 2010

Hi List,

I am also struggeling with this problem. I have some questions about the
solutions mentioned in this thread.

I have map in "XY-M (Arbitrary X-Y Coordinates (Meters))" coordinate system.
The values given by the mease tool are wrong (factor 11000 or so). What kind
of projection code should i use for arbitrary XY?

I tried to use the EPSG 28992 coordinate system (dutch national grid). Then
i have got the Proj4js error. The solution mentiond by brian was to use the
fusion.js instead of fusionSF.js. But how can i do this?

Rico