[mapguide-users] Re: Using DigitizePoint(handler) Errors

FMSUSC marvin.wang2009 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 14:37:56 EDT 2010

Hello Jackie,

Your suggestion is much helpful, Thanks.

I've used your method but met another problem. When I click mouse on the
map, it just returns the "undefine" value for p.x and p.y. Perhaps the map
don't excute any action about the DigitizePoint method. Do any one has met
the problem before or any suggestions?

            function Point(x,y) {
              this.x = x;
              this.y = y;
            }
            var p=new Point(0,0);

            function OnPointDigitized(p)
            {

              document.write(p.x);
              document.write(p.y);
            }

            function getPoint() {
              //alert("Click on a location on the map to submit details
about an event at that location.");
              opener.top.showMap.mapFrame.DigitizePoint(OnPointDigitized);
              document.write(p.x);
              document.write(p.y);
              return;
           }