[mapguide-users] Re: OSGeo.MapGuide.MgNullPropertyValueException

Jackie Ng jumpinjackie at gmail.com
Wed Nov 10 03:09:09 EST 2010

1) This is probably because in the Sheboygan Map Definition, only the Parcels
layer has been set to selectable. For 2.1 and newer releases, selectable
layers are indicated in the legend with the mouse pointer icon. Also for the
soon-to-be-final 2.2 release, I have enhanced the Property Pane to support
display of properties from multiple selected features and layers

2) You can take a look at my implementation of multiple property support for
MGOS 2.2 here as a starting point:

http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/browser/branches/2.2/MgDev/Web/src/mapviewernet/getselectedfeatures.aspx

The GetPropertyValueFromFeatureReader() function in that file (and the code
calling it) does pretty much what you are trying to do.

- Jackie