[mapguide-users] Location of multiline texts in DWF

sanpet osgeo at fig-tech.com
Wed Nov 10 18:37:47 EST 2010

Hi,

I notioce that the coordinates of MTexts on a DWF layer in MapGuide are
different from the corresponding coordinates in the DWG from which the DWF
was created, (I am using same coordinate system for the DWG and the map and
DWG). The difference seems to vary non-uniformly across the map. Non-texts,
e.g. polylines seem to be okay.
Does anyone know how I can determine the relationship between a given (x,y)
on the DWF layer and the corresponding (X,Y) from the DWG for a given MText
location?

Thanks

Sanpet