[mapguide-users] An exception occurred in FDO component

FMSUSC marvin.wang2009 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 10 18:55:36 EST 2010

Hi all,

I want to import data from Microsoft Access database to create the data
source in MapGuide2010. I use "connect via a data source name(DSN) set up on
this server", the DSN has been set up and test connection works fine. I
choose the table I want and defined the geometry properties, the values are
comes from SHP file. However ,when I want to preview this table, it give me
an exception about "An exception occurred in FDO component. Property
'Geometry' from class 'Default:Emergency_phones_1' has no database mapping
".

Any one has some experience about this error and how to solve it?

Thanks all.