[mapguide-users] Re: GoogleMap on MGOS

ar_gaeta ar_gaeta at yahoo.it
Tue Nov 16 07:49:08 EST 2010

Hi all,
I've found a "raw" way to load GoogleMap under my MG layers, in
FlexibleLayouts!!
I explain my steps, maybe they can be useful to someone, and maybe to solve
my problem too.

1-I've copied all the directory about "limegold", and renamed it, so I can
modify it freely;
2-I add these line in the "index.html" just befor the tag: <script
type="text/javascript" src="../../../lib/fusionSF-compressed.js"></script>:

<script
src="http://maps.google.com/maps?file=api&amp;v=2&amp;sensor=false&amp;key=
YOUR_GOOGLE_MAP_KEY_HERE" type="text/javascript"></script>
<script type="text/javascript"
src="http://www.openlayers.org/api/OpenLayers.js"></script>

3-I modify the ApplicationDefinition.xml in the same folder. I substitute
all the MapSet tag with this strings:

<MapSet xsi:type="MapSetType">
    <MapGroup id="sheboygan" xsi:type="MapType">
      <Map xsi:type="MapGuideLayerType">
        <Type>MapGuide</Type>
        <SingleTile>true</SingleTile>
        <Extension>

<ResourceId>Library://Samples/Sheboygan/Maps/Sheboygan-m.MapDefinition</ResourceId>
		  <Options>
            <isBaseLayer>false</isBaseLayer>
            <userOverlay>true</userOverlay>
            <projection>EPSG:900913</projection>
          </Options>
          <SelectionAsOverlay>true</SelectionAsOverlay>
          <SelectionFormat>PNG</SelectionFormat>
          <SelectionColor>0xFF0000FF</SelectionColor>
        </Extension>
      </Map>
	  <Map>
      <Type>Google</Type>
      <SingleTile>false</SingleTile>
      <Extension>
        <ResourceId>Google</ResourceId>
        <Options>
          <name>Satellite Google Maps</name>
          <type>G_SATELLITE_MAP</type>
		  <isBaseLayer>true</isBaseLayer>
        </Options>
      </Extension>
    </Map>
    </MapGroup>
  </MapSet>

Pay attention that the SheboyganMap must be in the coordinate system
"900913".

4-Launch directly the file "index.html", and that's all!! If we want to
change the map, we must modify the first map tag in the
ApplicationDefinition.xml file. For now, I didn't find a way to make these
changes working with MG Maestro...

Problems: When I want to load this layout on a client PC, all is working
fine if I use GoogleChrome, but when I use Firefox I'm not able to load all
the widgets of LimeGold, and this error message appear (I attach also an
image):

Fusion Error:
WARNING: Exception occurred in AJAX callback.
Message: Node was not found
Location: undefined (1283)

http://osgeo-org.1803224.n2.nabble.com/file/n5743676/Screenshot.png
Screenshot.png