[mapguide-users] PostGIS/postgreSQL problem

Achim H. akimh69 at googlemail.com
Thu Nov 18 03:40:51 EST 2010

Hello Users,

I tried to connect via Maestro  to the PostGIS provider (FDO 3.4).
I use MapGuide 2.1 and a PostgreSQL database.
I got a error message "unable to load the fdo provider" etc.

The depency walker shows me after loading the postgisprovider.dll some
missing files:

- msvcr70.dll
- msvcr90.dll
- ieshims.dll
- wer.dll

I don't know where to get the files and where to put these files.
Are there other things I have to care about?

THX in advance