[mapguide-users] Re: PostGIS/postgreSQL problem

ar_gaeta ar_gaeta at yahoo.it
Thu Nov 18 05:38:33 EST 2010

>From my experience, I suggest to you to use MapGuide 2.2, and load the
PostGis data with the new PostgreSQL FDO 3.5 version.
MapGuide 2.2 it's a Beta Version but from now it worked form me quite well.

Now I don't remember very well, but with this update you don't need to copy
any files.
Anyway, if needed, follow this forum:
http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Autodesk-MapGuide-Enterprise/Problem-to-recognize-PostGis-data-on-MapGuide/m-p/2741661#M2688

Is for MGE2011, but the guide in pdf of the first post could be good for
you.

Look also at this post in this forum:
http://osgeo-org.1803224.n2.nabble.com/PostGIS-dataconnection-problem-td5667129.html#a5669630

Riccardo