[mapguide-users] Re: How correctly pass

ar_gaeta ar_gaeta at yahoo.it
Fri Nov 19 04:21:08 EST 2010

Thank Jackie for your answer. Now I'm able to take the mapName (without
changing nothing in the code...mistery...) but I receive still an error when
I want to get the list of the selected features on the map.
I've copied my script from the php on the MapGuide Developer's Guide
("phpsamples/working_with_feature_data/listselection.php"), and "translate"
it in Java.
I've also take some hints from "layer_visibility.jsp" and from some forum
(but the most were in php).
The error now I've received is:

Error: The Property Type is invalid.

Could someone give a look at my code please and tell me where is the error??
Thanks very much!! I attach it.
(my layer name "reg2010_s" with property "COD_REG" and "NOME_REG")

http://osgeo-org.1803224.n2.nabble.com/file/n5754614/list_selection.jsp
list_selection.jsp

Tnx again,
Riccardo