[mapguide-users] Re: MaestroAPI: GetRuntimeMap takes a long time to return the RuntimeMap

Jackie Ng jumpinjackie at gmail.com
Fri Nov 19 11:41:28 EST 2010

The local implementation doesn't use MgMap, the packing and unpacking of the
internal runtime state is all done through managed code. It could well be
that our way of doing it is not as efficient as the way it is done in MgMap.

Gunter Becker wrote:

> Is there a chance for me to debug the MaestroAPI in my application (I'm
> using VS 2010). Can I step into the code without having Maestro code
> dowloaded? I've tried it several time in the last few weeks to download
> souirce code but had no luck with it via VisualSVN Plugin or TortoiseSVN.

I don't believe you can step into source code if there are no pdb files. The
current build process excludes pdb files from the release installer.

- Jackie