[mapguide-users] Re: Tiled Maps and Fusion - revisited

GordonL gordon.luckett at arrowgeomatics.com
Thu Nov 25 17:58:33 EST 2010

Yes, I did that.  I wanted to print the google/open layers/bing/yahoo layers
too.

*** (I still would love to see tilted maps in Fusion not just AJAX).

I created a number of "Print Preview" pages.  How I did it:

1. Create a new page with OpenLayers .
2. Pass the Session, MapName to the page.
3. Add the Google Layer to the OpenLayers Map
4. Add the current users MapGuide Map to the OpenLayers Map.
5. Have the page call a window.print() when it opens.

to check this out - goto  http://squamish2010.ca/CONTAMINANTS/  click Print
> Google Print Preview (Streets Only)

Just "view source" to see how I did it.

gordon