[mapguide-users] Fusion application and baselayer issue

Beppe info at comune.porcia.pn.it
Mon Oct 4 11:48:08 EDT 2010

I'm testing my (working) maps created with Maestro in fusion application
(created with Maestro too using standard template).
My map has two layer each in a baselayer group.
In the standard ajax viewer it's all ok.
In fusion I can see both layers in legend, but only the "upper" in the map;
swithing off the "invisible" layer, the "upper" layer swithes off  too.
Same fusion application works correctly after setting layers as normal (not
baselayer).
Suggestions?