[mapguide-users] Re: User authentication and logout on basic layout

ar_gaeta ar_gaeta at yahoo.it
Mon Oct 18 11:11:04 EDT 2010

Thanks for your answer.
But how I can close the session (without close the browser), come back to
the custom login page, and in this way allow a new user to log in?
Because my browser (and I think also other browser work like mine) take in
memory the credentials of the user, and until I don't close the windows, it
keeps username-password.
Example:
1-from the custom login page, the user "pippo" connect to my site
2-after visit the site, user "pippo" want to access at the same site as the
user "admin"
3-he can't do that because the browser (or MapGuide, maybe...) keep in
memory the user "pippo"
4-to login as "admin", the user "pippo" must close the browser, re-open it,
and from the custom login page connect to the site a "admin".

I'm just asking if there is a way to skip points 3 and 4.

Thanks again,
Riccardo