[mapguide-users] Seeking testers for Maestro 3.0

Jackie Ng jumpinjackie at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 04:45:01 EDT 2010

Hi All,

I am seeking interest from anyone willing to test the next version of
MapGuide Maestro (3.0)

Maestro 3.0 has been mostly rebuilt from the ground up taking lots of API
design notes from MapGuide/FDO and UI/UX inspiration from my other little
project (FDO Toolbox). I'd say around 60% of the existing code was thrown
out and rewritten while the other 40% was refactored and/or re-purposed.

It has evolved to the point where I now think it's ready for testing (but
not quite ready for production use).

I will be putting up a test build soon for those that are interested.

- Jackie