[mapguide-users] Re: MapGuide ver. 2.2.0.5197 stop responding

Jason Birch jason at jasonbirch.com
Wed Oct 20 21:22:29 EDT 2010

Oh wow.

I wonder if it would be worth seeing what effect the serverconfig.ini
RenderingServiceProperties parameters ClampPoints and GeneralizeData have on
this use case:

http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/wiki/ServerconfigWebConfigIni

<http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/wiki/ServerconfigWebConfigIni>I wouldn't be
surprised if this was due to the change to the Agg renderer and work done to
better represent dense data.

I'd check it out, but my test bed is down right now.

Jason