[mapguide-users] RE: Unable to compile MGOS 2.2 on Linux (newbie)

Trevor Wekel trevor_wekel at otxsystems.com
Fri Apr 1 11:43:05 EDT 2011

Hello Riccardo,

For the first scenario, are there any messages in the MapGuide Server error log?  It sounds like either Apache or the MapGuide server crashed while executing the requests.

For the second scenario, we only compile MGOS on Linux as 32 bit.  Using the MapGuide 32 bit Apache modules with a 64 bit Apache Server will not work because they are a different executable type and the memory models are incompatible.

Regards,
Trevor