[mapguide-users] Re: Zoom to selection and set new scale

Steve G steve.golden at morganhill.ca.gov
Fri Apr 1 20:52:22 EDT 2011

I added the changes to the search.templ per ants-3 suggestion, but it didn't
refresh the scale after selecting an entry in the search task.  I have a
search for point features and when selected it defaults to the minScale
which is to small.  Ideally I would like the search to return a scale of 300
for points, but I don't want to change my minScale in the viewer file
(ajaxmappane.templ).  Ideally I want to keep the scale variable for
polygons, but hard code for points.

The search is actually for street intersections where I have created nodes
for each street intersection.  I could potentially create a polygon bounding
box for each intersection node and then just perform my search on the
polygon which should return a mapframe in a more desirable scale, but would
be a bit more work.

FYI...using MGOS 2.1 (although I hope to switch up to 2.2 soon), Ajax viewer
(PHP).

Any suggestions?