[mapguide-users] Embedding a Tile Server in Mapguide

andre voelkner andre_voelkner at gmx.net
Tue Apr 5 14:18:05 EDT 2011

Hi,

I want to build a MapGuide WebApplication with MapGuide OS 2.1 or 2.2.

Therefore I'd like to embedd a Tile Server(TMS), e.g. from Openstreetmap.
Link:  http://tile.openstreetmap.org/0/0/0.png
http://tile.openstreetmap.org/0/0/0.png

Is it possible to embedd it in a .NET-application? I've tried it in Maestro
and but I failed.

Did someone ever try to make a GoogleMaps or Openstreetmap  "Background" -
Image in a MapGuide-Application? I tried in Maestro via WMS-Server, but I
received the following warning:

WMS-Server: http://129.206.229.158/cached/osm
http://osgeo-org.1803224.n2.nabble.com/file/n6243308/osm_wms.png

Background-Imaging with GDAL is impossible because of the performance...

Thanks for any advices