[mapguide-users] RE: RDBMS connection performance in Mapguide

prabhat30 lonely_prabhat at yahoo.co.in
Thu Apr 14 08:06:26 EDT 2011

 Thanks to all for yours valuable replays....

I have tried in both server setup like , my application and database in one
server and same in separate also. both the cases i have got same type of
performance issue. i can't use file data system as i m having dynamic data
so i have to use RDBMS.

In my Database i have used Clustered index in primary field of each spatial
tables(i,e featid ). so any thing else that u all can suggest me to add or
remove from my tables for performance tuning.i want to know how this
mapguide works ?? i mean how it fetch data from database ,is it uses featid
field or some other field .....so that i can use more indexes on my tables .

Prabhat