[mapguide-users] RE: RDBMS connection performance in Mapguide

Martin Morrison martin.morrison at edsi.com
Thu Apr 14 08:12:50 EDT 2011

Remove everything that is slow, that will make it fast...

Seriously, we don't know your schema, so how do we know what to suggest?  Do you have 1 table with 2 cols?  100 tables with 50 cols in each table and joins on a text field among all of them?  We need details in order to help.

Martin Morrison
Application Engineer
Engineering Design Systems, Inc.
3780 Peters Creek Rd Ext SW