[mapguide-users] Raster Layer from ECW

Jason Birch jason at jasonbirch.com
Fri Apr 22 03:55:47 EDT 2011

Please note that you require a license from ERDAS to use the GDAL ECW plugin
with server-based technology like MapGuide.  Details on how to configure
MapGuide for use with ECW images are available here:

http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/wiki/MGOS22GdalProvider

If you require additional help beyond this, please state the steps that you
are taking and exactly what results you are seeing.  Saying that something
"doesn't work" doesn't help us to help you.

There was a user guide for Maestro 2 that dealt with raster data.  It's
broken and somewhat outdated, but the basic steps from creating a feature
source on are probably still the same (not sure; haven't done raster data in
Maestro 3 yet).

Jason