[mapguide-users] MapGuide Maestro 3.0 RC1 now available
pedrongvenancio at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 22 14:30:58 EDT 2011
I'm testing the MG Maestro 3.0 for the first time and found what seems to be a bug.
I loaded a SHP in WGS84 LL and made the configuration of LayerDefinition. In the creation of MapDefinition with this shape, when save with the validator active, it shows the following error:
Error - OSGeo.MapGuide.ObjectModels.MapDefinition_1_0_0.MapDefinition: Failed in validator:
Parameter name: miny
However, the extent of the map is configured correctly:
<MinX> -180 </ MinX>
<MaxX> 180 </ MaxX>
<MinY> -90 </ MinY>
<MaxY> 90 </ MaxY>
If I save the MapDefinition without doing the validation, it runs smoothly on preview, so it should be a problem in validation.
The same happens with other Maps, with the same reference system (WGS84 LL), created in 2.x versions of Maestro.
Can anyone reproduce the error? The shapes I am using are from http://www.naturalearthdata.com/
Thank you very much!
--- On Tue, 4/19/11, Jackie Ng <jumpinjackie at gmail.com> wrote:
I am happy to announce the 1st release candidate of MapGuide Maestro 3.0 is
now available for download:
Some of the changes from beta 3 include:
- F2 keybinding to rename resource in Site Explorer
- Add an option to determine whether to validate resources to save
- XML Editor now has support for validating XML content against locally
installed XSD files.
- Tabs are now colored to differentiate between active and inactive tabs.
- Ported over missing Maestro 2.x features
- Duplicate resource command
- Map/Layer definition profiling
- Batch find/replace XML content (thanks Crispin for the heads up)
- Advanced coordinate system override functionality (thanks Crispin for
the heads up)
And an assorted range of fixes for defects discovered in beta 3 and earlier
Showstopping bugs withstanding, the final release of Maestro 3.0 will be
made available sometime next week.
View this message in context: http://osgeo-org.1803224.n2.nabble.com/MapGuide-Maestro-3-0-RC1-now-available-tp6287014p6287014.html
Sent from the MapGuide Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
mapguide-users mailing list
mapguide-users at lists.osgeo.org
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the mapguide-users