[mapguide-users] MapGuide Maestro 3.0 RC1 now available
jumpinjackie at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 08:12:09 EDT 2011
I am happy to announce the 1st release candidate of MapGuide Maestro 3.0 is
now available for download:
Some of the changes from beta 3 include:
- F2 keybinding to rename resource in Site Explorer
- Add an option to determine whether to validate resources to save
- XML Editor now has support for validating XML content against locally
installed XSD files.
- Tabs are now colored to differentiate between active and inactive tabs.
- Ported over missing Maestro 2.x features
- Duplicate resource command
- Map/Layer definition profiling
- Batch find/replace XML content (thanks Crispin for the heads up)
- Advanced coordinate system override functionality (thanks Crispin for
the heads up)
And an assorted range of fixes for defects discovered in beta 3 and earlier
Showstopping bugs withstanding, the final release of Maestro 3.0 will be
made available sometime next week.
View this message in context: http://osgeo-org.1803224.n2.nabble.com/MapGuide-Maestro-3-0-RC1-now-available-tp6287014p6287014.html
Sent from the MapGuide Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
More information about the mapguide-users