[mapguide-users] Re: List Selected Features Problem

Steve G steve.golden at morganhill.ca.gov
Thu Apr 28 19:12:08 EDT 2011

Thanks for the help.  I did some additional searching (there is a rather long
thread on the
http://osgeo-org.1803224.n2.nabble.com/Exception-thrown-on-null-values-td1821566.html
Internals ) after your post and found some others who had similar questions
(and similar answers).  I got it to work properly after fumbling around with
the syntax.  For others who might benefit...after the while statement on
line 109 enter your if/else statements (this is for listselection.php in the
phpsamples):

while ($featureReader->ReadNext())

{
if ($featureReader->IsNull('MAIL_ADD'))
{
$ADDRESS = 'NA';
}
else{
$ADDRESS = $featureReader->GetString('MAIL_ADD');
}

The above has my unique variables.  You have to repeat the if and IsNull
statements for each variable you Get.

Cheers,

Steve--