[mapguide-users] Re: Mapguide maps using openlayers

Nimrod Cnaan nimcnaan at Hotmail.com
Fri Apr 29 08:48:24 EDT 2011

I'm having problems adjusting this sample for iPhone Touch navigation.

I have a working .Net sample & now I want to add  the TouchNavigation (Line
in red)  support but I don’t seem to get it working on my iPhone device.

Any help ?

…
map.zoomToMaxExtent();

map.addControl(new OpenLayers.Control.TouchNavigation({'dragPanOptions':
{'interval': 100, 'enableKinetic': true}}));

map.addControl(new OpenLayers.Control.MousePosition());
map.addControl(new OpenLayers.Control.Scale());

Here is a link to the working sample
http://www.mgos.co.il/hetzit/ol.aspx http://www.mgos.co.il/hetzit/ol.aspx

Nimrod Cnaan
North Errow Geomatix--