[mapguide-users] RE: OGR Calculation with Personal GeoDatabase

GordonL gordon.luckett at arrowgeomatics.com
Fri Apr 29 12:20:52 EDT 2011

Thanks Traian
I have problems with OGR and Personal Geodatabases with the selection too.
I select a feature and all the features on that layer dissapear.  In fact, I
have to reconnect in Maestro, and re-point the layer to the data source, and
save the data source again and the layer again and finally the client
refreshes and the features appear from the geodatabase.

I switch to SHP and no issues.

Actually 3 issues with OGR and Geodatabases.  I was to label but the Map
units do not work with OGR and geodatabase (i.e. 10 feet on the ground) .
Again SHP ok.--