[mapguide-users] Re: Problem double-clicking layers without feature styles (Maestro 3.1)

Maxime Phaneuf - job mphaneuf at geomapgis.ca
Mon Aug 8 09:19:59 EDT 2011

Thanks for the quick response.

No I didn't try the latest release, as it is still in BETA version. I will
probably give it a try this week because this problem is a showstopper for
us, since we have a lot of those types of layers.

Anyway, I am curious what could be the cause of this. I'll try the latest
release soon to see if it fixes this 'bug'.

Maxime