[mapguide-users] Properties item list

GIS4U johnniegis at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 18:10:05 EDT 2011

The list is displaying the count of the values in the array.  While I
haven't done it specifically, you should be able to display values in there
instead.  You should be able to modify the propertyctrl.templ file in the
viewerfiles directory.  Make sure to back it up first as breaking it can
break your site.

Regards,
Jonathon