[mapguide-users] RE: Is GDAL working and Stable in 2.2?

Mike Micallef Michael.Micallef at ontario.ca
Fri Aug 19 08:00:17 EDT 2011

Thanks Trevor,

That was very clear -

I appreciate the time you have spent on this already - as well as all
the other developers' contributions.

It has been a bit of an uphill battle getting an Open Source footprint
in the Ministry - these efforts help a great deal in utilizing the tool.

Thanks again,

Mike

Michael Micallef, PMP

Regional GIS Coordinator