[mapguide-users] how to specifie the extents of a map manually

dimdeld dimdeld at yahoo.gr
Fri Aug 26 07:48:51 EDT 2011

Hello

My answer is how to specifie the extents of my map manually.

Using maestro, after having completed the shp load procedure, 'm trying to
complete the next step which is the map definition. After adding my shp as
layer the four coordinates is 0. Using the button set view to combined
extend I get the above message "" to specify the extends of the map
manually""
I suppose that it must be simple. I use quantum gis to produce the data

Thanks a lot