[mapguide-users] Maestro 3.5 API Issues

djonio DJonio at miami-airport.com
Thu Dec 1 10:36:56 EST 2011

Jackie,
Maybe it is that I am just totally confused. I am wondering if my setup is
workable ... MGOS 2.2 64bit with Maestro 3.5? Visual Studio 2010 targeting
AnyCPU.

I am getting a bunch of these OSGeo.MapGuide.MapGuideApiPINVOKE exceptions.
Below is one example.
 at OSGeo.MapGuide.MapGuideApiPINVOKE.new_MgPropertyCollection()
   at OSGeo.MapGuide.MgPropertyCollection..ctor()
   at
MDAD.MapImage.Generation.Generator.MGOSMapImageGenerator.ScribbleSessionMaterializeProperties(String
mgsessionid, Int64 altkey, Byte[] geom_ba) in
C:\MDADMGMapImage22\MDAD.MapImage.Generation.Generator\MGOSMapImageGenerator.cs:line
685
   at
MDAD.MapImage.Generation.Generator.MGOSMapImageGenerator.MGOSMapImageGen(String
ttname, String ttprmkeyname, String ttkeysstring, String
ttgeometrycolumnname) in
C:\MDADMGMapImage22\MDAD.MapImage.Generation.Generator\MGOSMapImageGenerator.cs:line
155
   at MDAD.MapImage.Server.ServerService.RetrieveMapImage(MapImageGenInParam
inparameters) in
C:\MDADMGMapImage22\MDAD.MapImage.Server\ServerService.cs:line 275
   at SyncInvokeRetrieveMapImage(Object , Object[] , Object[] )
   at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.SyncMethodInvoker.Invoke(Object
instance, Object[] inputs, Object[]& outputs)
   at
System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.DispatchOperationRuntime.InvokeBegin(MessageRpc&
rpc)

r,
dennis