[mapguide-users] Some fusion success

djonio DJonio at miami-airport.com
Tue Dec 6 08:01:03 EST 2011

Zac/Jackie/et.al.

I did get the source from the fusion trunk as suggested. That and the build
was fairly straightforward.
"really finally production ready" ... I am still not sure but I must tell
you that 1) it does not error out on the initial load!!! 2) it does produce
a map!!! 3) it does finally produce a legend!!! (I never thought that 49
items was extreme)

Are the MGOS 2.2 installer provided fusion templates _in sync_ with this
fusion trunk build? I believe aqua and limegold have some issues. The others
seem to work.

At least for now, all I see is speed as an issue. Do you know of a
compatible _vector feature source tiling engine_?
r,
dennis