[mapguide-users] Re: DWF layers look good in Design Review but out of whack in MapGuide

frosty1_4me kbowman at cityofgp.com
Mon Dec 12 16:28:28 EST 2011

>From my experience, anything to do with DWF's if bad news.  If your dwgs are
just dummy line work, I would still move them to an SDF even without the db
need.  SDF's are much easier to update with little issues, and are much
faster than DWF's.

DWF's are horribly slow, creating them in Autocad and using load procedures
to update the layers in Studio is always combersome imo.  At least with an
SDF you can remove the manual interaction of updating the sdf.  Just my two
cents.