[mapguide-users] RE: Compile Error: An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format.

soudemans soudemans at ruekert-mielke.com
Mon Dec 19 10:44:00 EST 2011

John,

Did you ever get this issue resolved? I am running into a similar situation
and am having no luck getting answers. I tried following Jackie NG's
suggestions  which are for Maestro and MapGuide OS where our situation
involves MG Studio 2011 and MapGuide OS 2.2.  Though he claims that the
setup should be very similar there are big enough differences to make the
setup difficult to execute.

(see
http://themapguyde.blogspot.com/2010/10/using-maestro-in-native-mode-with.html)

Also, the error I get after following the suggestions is: "Could not load
file or assembly 'MapGuideDotNetApi-2.2' or one of its dependencies" and I
wasn't able to implement Jackie's final suggestion: "Now edit your
app.config/web.config to redirect the currently referenced
MapGuideDotNetApi.dll to our signed version" since I wasn't able to find the
illustrated entry to change in the web.config nor could I find a close MG
Studio version of the Maestro.exe.config file which is what Jackie appears
to be editing in that same example. (see link above, bottom of page)

Thanks for your help