SV: [mapguide-users] Re: adding a points layer from ODBC problem

Von Barth, Peter Peter.vonBarth at eon.se
Thu Dec 22 06:50:37 EST 2011

Hi!
I Have the same problem. And I'm sorry to say that the only way I could fix it was to roll back to MGOS 2.1 in this version it works.

Here´s a link to my thread http://osgeo-org.1803224.n2.nabble.com/ODBC-Connection-tp6355171p6357829.html
If anyone has a solution to this using 2.2 I would be very interested in reading the solution
//Peter