[mapguide-users] Oracle Connection

Cristian Licari Puntodoc Srl cristian.licari at puntodoc.net
Mon Feb 7 05:13:14 EST 2011

Hi,
I'm using MapGuide OsGeo 2.2
I've problem during the connection with oracle.
I'm able to connect at my DNS with MapGuide Studio but when I try to use 'Show Table' button i don't see nothing and if I read the error Log of mg it throws an Exception.

Error: An exception occurred in FDO component.
  Datastore 're_cliente' does not exist, case may be incorrect or is inaccessible from current connection.
 StackTrace:
 - MgFeatureServiceHandler.ProcessOperation line 83 file c:\builds\mg22win32\mgdev\server\src\services\feature\FeatureServiceHandler.cpp
 - MgOpGetClasses.Execute line 105 file c:\builds\mg22win32\mgdev\server\src\services\feature\OpGetClasses.cpp
 - MgServerDescribeSchema.GetClasses line 924 file c:\builds\mg22win32\mgdev\server\src\services\feature\ServerDescribeSchema.cpp

But if I try to connect with DNS it returns 'Connection Successful'

Help!!
Thanks

Cristian