[mapguide-users] Oracle Connection

Zac Spitzer zac.spitzer at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 07:29:43 EST 2011

Can you describe your connection settings, 32/64 bit etc
On Feb 7, 2011 9:21 PM, "Cristian Licari Puntodoc Srl" <
cristian.licari at puntodoc.net> wrote:
> Hi,
> I'm using MapGuide OsGeo 2.2
> I've problem during the connection with oracle.
> I'm able to connect at my DNS with MapGuide Studio but when I try to use
'Show Table' button i don't see nothing and if I read the error Log of mg it
throws an Exception.

> Error: An exception occurred in FDO component.
> Datastore 're_cliente' does not exist, case may be incorrect or is
inaccessible from current connection.
> StackTrace:
> - MgFeatureServiceHandler.ProcessOperation line 83 file
c:\builds\mg22win32\mgdev\server\src\services\feature\FeatureServiceHandler.cpp
> - MgOpGetClasses.Execute line 105 file
c:\builds\mg22win32\mgdev\server\src\services\feature\OpGetClasses.cpp
> - MgServerDescribeSchema.GetClasses line 924 file
c:\builds\mg22win32\mgdev\server\src\services\feature\ServerDescribeSchema.cpp