[mapguide-users] Maestro Symbols Support

Flavio Hendry flavio at hendry.ch
Mon Feb 7 07:54:13 EST 2011

Hi Jackie

We see that Maestro has many advantages when compared to Studio. Speed
and XML editing being some of them. However, one thing that keeps me and
clients of ours to use it, is the poor support for symbols. I have seen
that true type symbols are supported, however, when choosing them one
only sees an "ABC" list. As far es I see, bitmap symbols are not
supported at all. This makes it more or less impossible to create the
kind of maps we need. Any hope that this will be improved in future? Thanks.

Mit herzlichen Grüssen / Best Regards
Flavio Hendry

flavio at hendry.ch

Flavio Hendry