[mapguide-users] help listing items selected, not just saying Items Selected : xx

shepwaydistrictcouncil neil.thompson at shepway.gov.uk
Thu Jan 6 10:21:12 EST 2011

Hi

I need to list items/properties selected rather than the standard properties
panel way of only showing data if there is 1 item selected. If more than 1
is selected it simply shows Items Selected : 5 (for example)

There is a working demo of what I mean at
http://www.shepway.gov.uk/mapguide2011/mapviewerajax/index.php?layout=ldf
http://www.shepway.gov.uk/mapguide2011/mapviewerajax/index.php?layout=ldf

If you scroll down the tree, open COUNTRYSIDE and tick Area of Outstanding
Natural Beauty - CO3  and Ancient Woodlands - CO7

If you click on a selected area you will see Policy_No CO3 or Policy_No CO7
in the properties tab, however if you drag and select and area that would be
multiple items the bottom bar changes to for example 41 Features selected
and the properties tab says Items selected: 41

How can I get the properties tab to show all the items (in this case it may
be CO7 (31 times) and CO3 (10 times))

Regards
Neil