[mapguide-users] Re: help listing items selected, not just saying Items Selected : xx

Jackie Ng jumpinjackie at gmail.com
Fri Jan 7 04:17:54 EST 2011

This was an annoying shortcoming of the AJAX viewer which I had addressed in
RFC71.

Details here: http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/wiki/MapGuideRfc71

MapGuide OS 2.2 has this feature built in and the next enterprise release
(2012) should have this too. That's just logical assumption on my part about
the enterprise version. If you're a 2012 beta tester you could find this out
for yourself.

- Jackie